Blogs > Frye on the News

Keeping his eye on the news and offering commentaries and insights on what is happening in Oakland County, around the world, on the tube and in the news.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time to buy?

I've liked all the Chrysler and Dodge products I've had over the
years (Intrepid, Stratus, two Town and Country minivans and now a
Seabring as well as a family member's Jeep Grand Cherokee), but I
have to wonder:
Is this the summer to buy a Toyota Camry?
Though loyal to Chrsyler, I like to shop with my pocketbook as my
number one priority.
Just thinking about it, keeping an open mind. I've seen the start to
the sales campaign for March and it seems a tad bit underwhelming.
But if they want to get drivers back fast, they'll have to offer up
some doosie deals, and one of those might get to me to look away from
my normal path to a new car.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must really hate America to consider buying a car built in the USA, by a company with a significant R&D facility near Ann Arbor. A "real" American would only consider a car built in Mexico or Canada by an American company. Remember all those huge profits the D3 make on the sales of cars?

March 24, 2010 at 6:57 AM 
Blogger Stephen Frye said...

Hmmmm...good point! Like your style.

March 24, 2010 at 11:29 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home