Blogs > Frye on the News

Keeping his eye on the news and offering commentaries and insights on what is happening in Oakland County, around the world, on the tube and in the news.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Psst. Rude comments not accepted

My, my, how the commenters at TheOaklandPress.com love to argue with one another sometimes.

Here's a new favorite:

"While your at it professor maybe you could take some spelling lessons. It is spelled QUIT no QUITE Moron." It's from Fruity Ragtree.

So who's the moron?

Hehe, well, I won't call someone a moron for misspelling something but I will address them as such for calling someone else a moron for misspelling something and then misspelling something themselves. What?

Anyhow, I can call people morons here, but I don't watch so closely for my spelling as, well, I'm busy.

But I don't tolerate calling each other morons or other names on our website, and I do get to determine what stays and goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home