Blogs > Frye on the News

Keeping his eye on the news and offering commentaries and insights on what is happening in Oakland County, around the world, on the tube and in the news.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Snow

It's just a little snow. Sure, I could have joked about having to dig out the snowthrower, or perhaps, asked if I could just mow the snow off the driveway, but there was not snow on my driveway as the warmth has kept things pretty normal while yards and trees get covered.

The snow does not bother me.

However, a reporter rumbling that we may not have a summer as cool weather will linger until end of May and will not be overcome with excessive summer warmth leaves me wondering, why am paying for a pool membership this year?

Here's to a lovely spring.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing that global warming is such an influence or it might really be unseasonably cool. Oh, did I mention that Al Gore is a charlatan?

April 19, 2011 at 6:39 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home