Blogs > Frye on the News

Keeping his eye on the news and offering commentaries and insights on what is happening in Oakland County, around the world, on the tube and in the news.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh yes,

Oh yes, and I was interested in the Orange Bowl for a few minutes last night with a close first half, but upon awaking this morning, I relieved that I hadn't missed anything special.

As a child, I would have loved this extended bowl season, but as an adult, I cannot muster the patience or the time to watch them all.

However, I must say that I'm very excited by the national championship, hoping that Oregon can win with its fast-paced offense. What makes it a great matchup is that I don't think it's going to be easy for them, going up against Auburn's defense and quarterback. But with a month off, perhaps the QB has been busy counting dollars or even spending those 'soon-to-arrive' dollars.

I just hope I can stay up for the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home