Blogs > Frye on the News

Keeping his eye on the news and offering commentaries and insights on what is happening in Oakland County, around the world, on the tube and in the news.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Power company getting some love


I lost power during one of the recent storms and I was pleased with a fairly quick repair. I was out overnight but got it back by 4 p.m. the next day.

I have noticed, until just now, no stories about concerns about blackouts, or brown outs, due to the excessive heat and the massive power usage.

Let's hope that DTE and the rest of the companies can keep us going. Because it HOT out there (and in here, too).

1 Comments:

Anonymous amazing said...

I'm so sorry about the storms

August 22, 2010 at 5:22 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home