Blogs > Frye on the News

Keeping his eye on the news and offering commentaries and insights on what is happening in Oakland County, around the world, on the tube and in the news.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tough day for tennis

They talk about removing softball from the Olympic roster because of
American domination, and I believe if a sport is dominated by one
nation, then maybe it's not an Olympic sport.
Could you see American football as an Olympic game?
The Olympics are about sports that everyone plays or at least
everyone has a chance to play, hence all the races and such.
One sport that I noticed this time around is synchronized diving. It
held my interest for a few minutes, but alas, like most of it, I have
little time to watch.
But in today's news, I couldn't help noticing that besides Federer,
both Williams sisters lost in China. Tough day for champions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home