Blogs > Frye on the News

Keeping his eye on the news and offering commentaries and insights on what is happening in Oakland County, around the world, on the tube and in the news.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Calm down with the pat downs

I just don't see people getting all up in arms about pat downs. I only hope they go quickly. It's the complainers who slow things down.

The TSA workers should have two fundamental jobs:

- No terrorist attack from a passenger
- Fast-moving lines.

Now, those two goals are opposing, so it's the challenge of the TSA to figure out how BEST to do this. It may take some time, but it's got to started, so let them experiment.

Myself, I'd prefer the scanner, as it just seems much much quicker.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my husband chose the scanner for his last trip, but I also had to have a pat down. If there was a choice between the two, I would support it...But I'm not happy about a pat down in the airport.

December 1, 2010 at 3:41 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home